Title:IT Business Development Manager
Location:ISSI headquarters - Greenbelt, MD
Description:We are a Software Development and IT solutions Company. ISSI provides sophisticated IT services to government agencies, national firms, and Non-profits. ISSI provides web application development, Learning Management Solutions, business intelligence, data warehousing, systems integration, and B2B solutions.
• Strong communication and listening skills, ability to establish rapport over the phone and email.
• Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present, negotiate and close opportunities
• Demonstrates products to technical and non-technical audiences, at executive and/or technical levels, and at pre- and post-sales meetings
• Presents the business and technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective new customers and solutions partners
• Prepares and presents technical proposals
Collaborates with sales team, which may include strategic partners, to ensure all aspects of the sale are aligned
• Identifies market and product requirements based on field experience and customer input
Engages with our Product Development teams to develop solutions
• Coordinates between our implementation specialists, systems integrators, software engineers and customer technical personnel to ensures total customer satisfaction
• Participates in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
• Manages and grows new and existing channel partner relationships by educating partner on events, certifications, trainings, products, prospecting, program offers, etc.
• Ability to create presentations, writes web site content, use social media and email to identify, communicate and influence sales outcomes.
• Monitors client satisfaction and elevates issues for quick resolution
• Works independently with little to no supervision
• A wide degree of latitude to set priorities and schedules to meet established goals
• Other duties as assigned by Management
• 4 - 7 years of client-facing, business to business sales experience
• 2 - 4 years of IT focused sales experience
• Federal, State, City and Local sales/marketing experience desirable
• Ability to follow-up and learn IT technologies and methodologies.
• Ability to connect to new, existing and previous clients is necessary.
- Prefer Information Technology, Business, or Professional Services background
- Marketing/Sales/Business Degree preferred