Title:Market Research Analyst
Description:ISSI is seeking a Market Research Analyst to join its Business Development Team. This is an entry-level position. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in corporate market research, whether through previous work for a brand or research agency. Core responsibilities will revolve around development of competitor analysis, creation of pipeline reports, and support of capture management, industry, and federal and state government contract opportunity trends.
• Provide market research and analysis in support of corporate business development and strategic planning activities.
• Develop competitor analysis, opportunity analysis, and strategic account planning, marketing, and opportunity pipeline management.
• Create and disseminate pipeline reports to key stakeholders providing necessary data and analysis to support operations.
• Support capture process through the development detailed competitive analyses, and teaming analyses for the company's opportunity pursuits.
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
• Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
• Create analyses of industry trends and competitive benchmarking.
• Identify key companies federal/state programs within selected target markets
• Identify and find contact information for decision makers at these companies/federal programs
Education: B.S. or B.A. degree in a relevant field (prefer background in information technology; a background in Business, Marketing, Economics, and Philosophy is also relevant to the position)
Experience: 0-5 years; Internship experience in an information technology environment is highly desirable
• Proficient with MS Office, esp. Outlook, Word and Excel
• Highly motivated, self-starter, positive, “can-do” attitude
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Highly organized
• Collaborative/team player